Monday, March 28, 2016

March 28, 2016




Masculine trinket box featuring Helmar glue!

 

For Christmas last year I gave my hubby a box of European liquor bon bons which came in a wooden box.  He was so enraptured with the sweets that I thought I would recreate the box so he could keep it on his desk as a lovely keepsake.

 
This will be my last project for Helmar Glue.  I have had a lovely time working side by side with such exceptionally talented ladies.  I would like to thank Kimberly Yvonne and Mark Ripper for inviting to this wonderful team and the exceptional Helmar products I was fortunate to play with for the past year.  I will miss my time with team.  Thank you all


First I gathered up all the items I wanted to created this trinket box.
Papers, Pearls, Chipboard corners, black marker

Helmar Decoupage glue, Helmare Acid Free glue, Helmar Gemstone Glue, Helmar Zapdots and Helmar Craft and Hobby glue
 

I used my black marker on all of the edges including inside the box.
I cut all my papers to size.
Using Helmar De'coupage glue I then glued down all of the strips of paper starting with the bottom of box then the sides.


I used Helmar 1/2" square Zapdots in-between the slats to keep the down strips from collapsing.


A close up inside the box.


I decided not to show the slats on top of the box instead using solid strips of paper.  The bead panels were secured with favorite  Helmar Craft and Hobby glue.



The chipboard corners where painted with Lindy's Stamp Gang Ponderosa Pine Olive.  One set is secured to the base of the box while the other ones lie on the top slats and secured with Helmar Craft and Hobby glueI used Helmar Zapdots  to elevate the center piece cut out.  Finally I applied a few gem dots with Helmar Gemstone Glue.


Thank you for stopping by I truly appreciate your visit.  Don't forget to stop by the store for all of your glue needs!


No comments:

Post a Comment