Friday, February 26, 2016

February 26,2016


How amazing to be taking tea on the lawns of Buckingham Palace London.
 


I Love Geography


My daughter and I were in London to visit my new baby grandson!  Well it just turned out that Buckingham palace was open to visitors while the queen was away on vacation.  It was amazing!!! 
I selected the gorgeous Marion Smith Junque Gypsy-Carpi Diem paper to as a base for my layout.
I cut out the adorable envelope from the  Marion Smith Junque Gypsy- Faux Pas paper. Then I jumped over to Marion Smith Time Keeper-Exploratorium paper and cut out a few of the post cards for layering. 
I used a large clock stencil and red modeling paste around the page for added interest. 
 
The clock chipboard piece was lightly brushed with walnut stain then glued to Marion Smith Timekeeper-Portfolio paper cut out into a circle.  Then I came back and  then glued in some copper micro beads.


Finally I added some flowers, leaves and metal balloon ornaments to complete my layout.
 
 
 
I hope you have enjoyed what you have seen here today and let your own creativity take flight.
 
Thank you for stopping by and do check out the Nani Ke Ola store to see what is new and to stock up for the spring!
 

1 comment: