Tuesday, June 9, 2015


I have super exciting new to share with you today. 

Chattering Robin's


I'm super exited to announce that I will be working in the new Design Team of The Robin's Nest, many of you may or may not have listened about them, well they are a Manufacturing Company dedicated to create beautiful papers, card stock, dew drops, archival seeds, die cuts, ribbons, stickers, among others embellishments. You can see their products here.

The Robin's Nest has a wonderful blog full of gorgeous ideas to inspire you day to day with their wonderful products. I invite you to come daily and check out the work of this super talented Design Team.

Don't miss out on any of the chatter!!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Kathleen - well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I stopped by your blog via your project link up at Gauche Alchemy and your work is absolutely STUNNING!! I can't stop scrolling!!!! Such beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete