Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Top 10 for 2014

The last day of the year has arrived.  It comes so quickly doesn't it!  So, I thought I would reflect back on this past year to see what I have created and how I have grown in the world of scrapbooking.  Here are my top ten favorites.

                                                                          1. Beautiful


                                                                 2. Lady Luck

                                                                         3. Happy Easter

                                                                      4. By the Sea


                                                                    5. Whisper a Dream


                                                                      6. A Beautiful Day

                                                               7. Just Because

                                                                          8. Sea Dreams

                                                                9. Windows to my World



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful layouts! Each one different, each one more beautiful than the last. What a great 2014! Can't wait for 2015.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Check out mine! http://living-in-the-positive.blogspot.com/2015/01/2014-year-in-review-my-top-10-favorite.html

    ReplyDelete