Monday, November 17, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving Day

            Happy Thanksgiving Day {Creative Embellishment}

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  The holidays are all about family whether near or far we always hold them close in our hearts.  So I thought I would share with you this old family photo of my father(wearing the Indian head feather), my grandmother and her sisters, their dad and my aunt as a baby on his lap.

I used two incredible Creative Embellishment chippies.  For the Doily Frame I simply applied a coat of brown ink to intensify the natural color.   The Fall Leaves which are tucked into the flowers where simply inked green.  The Happy Thanksgiving Day title was given a light coat of brown ink then I softly stroked the tips of the title words with Shimmerz Meet me @ Sunset Inklingz.

 A few close ups to enjoy.




The papers are from the Graphic 45 Eerie Tales collection.  They are so versatile.  I used multiple layers and distressing.  Hope you enjoyed what you see!!

Papers

Graphic 45 Enchantment, An Eerie tale, and Fanciful Fable

Embellishments

Creative Embellishments chipboard frame and title
Petaloo flowers
stash items ribbon, bling flourish, cheese cloth and pearls.

CMS

SWAT

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pic and layout! I love all the awesome layers, flower clusters, great use of g45 and cool alterations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout ! Love that doilies chipboard, perfect to focus on the picture ! Thank you for playing at CMS !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!! Such a stunning project!! Thank you so much for liking up with us at SWAT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the layers!! Thanks for sharing with us at SWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much to see on this layout!
    Thanks for linking up with SWAT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an ornately sophisticated page! Love all your scrumptious textures and layering here! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Color Me Scrappy!

    ReplyDelete