Friday, October 10, 2014

Friday, October 10, 2014


                                         Dare to Dream!

 


 The clouds are drifting in from the west and soon the storm will be upon us!  But I am warm and dry curled up on my sofa with visions of dancing butterflies.  I simply adore the light airiness of these Webster papers which inspired me to great heights of whimsy for this layout.  I hope you agree.

 Here are a few close ups.



May all your dreams take flight!

Papers

Webster pages;  My Heart Flutters, Le Petite Cafe, Take Flight, Romantique

Embellishments

Creative Embellishments Chipboard flourishes
6x6 Stencil Decore II
Zva pink  flourish bling
My stash; lace, flowers and paints

Once Upon A Sketch   The journaling is on the back.  "These cutouts are of you on our trip to London this summer.  You were jumping between gates 9 and 10 at Knights Bridge train station where they filmed "Harry Potter"."


Scrap Around the World  Mood board.  I love the quote by the author  Nietzsche and felt it reflected my daughter's spirit.  I also used the butterflies, bling and colors.



ENTRIES CLOSE FRIDAY 31ST OCTOBER 23.55 EST

9 comments:

  1. Such a GORGEOUS layout... love what you have done with the photos...THANKS for entering your layout for this month over @ SATW!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is just awesome; I love the way You cut the photos and created the buttlerfly girls; thanks for plaing with SATW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure do agree! LOOOVE the whimsy - those butterfly wings are super duper delish & you've [as always] done an awesome saucesome job of our OUAS challenge!! Thanks so much for joining in this month!!! And if you haven’t already done so, you can link this to our Once Upon A…Sketch Facebook Page for a chance at our special FB prize!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an awesome page! I love that you cut out the people from your photos and made them an actual part of the layout! The balloons are one of my favourite things in scrapping! Love the background. Great job on the chippies and flowers as well! All the best from SATW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so funny and vreative, love it !! Thanks for joining us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love he idea of your page, it's so original :) thanks for playing with us at SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you are safe?really great page, thank you for joining SATW1

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous! I love the butterfly wings as she's jumping through gate 9 1/2 ! Thanks for playing along at SATW :)

    ReplyDelete