Friday, June 6, 2014

Time flees


Time flees....they sure do!  What happened to my baby girls?  They seem to be all grown up and flown away.  This makes me sad but glad all at the same time.  Sad not to have them near me all the time yet glad at a job well done in raising these two incredible young women.







Thanks for stopping by to see what the papers have to say today.  I always enjoy your visits and kind words.


Papers by Maja

Scraps N Pieces challenges  My favorite things, this would be my daughters.

6 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful layout...love all your little details, your choice of colours...really beautiful work! thank you Maja for playing along with at SNP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow !! I'm so impressed Kathleen !! You combined a colour combo and embelishments that are traditionally used for layouts with "boys" , yet you created a brilliant feminine one !! This is so unique and innovative ...I love it !!! Thank you so much for joining us at Scraps n Pieces challenge blog !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very elegant work, Kathleen! Love the torn paper and your colour combo, of course!!!! Thank for playing with us at SNP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the softness of your page and the beautiful color combo! Thank you for playing with us at SNP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUCH A PRETTY AND LOVELY PAGE FULL OF LOVE AND INTERESTING DETAILS!!!THANKS SO MUCH FOR SHARING IT WITH US AT SCRAPS N'PIECES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a wonderful lay out!!! Great color combination and so many detailed items! thanks for playing with us at scraps n pieces! i wish you good luck!

    ReplyDelete