Sunday, May 18, 2014

Hi everyone!  I have some very exciting news to share with you today.  I was selected as a guest designer at The Aviary!!

Guest Designer Announcement


As you may know, we recently had a call for guest artists.  We had so many wonderful applicants, it was so hard to choose just a few.  You all amaze me with your boundless creativity and willingness to share your ideas and techniques with others!  I wish I could choose them all, but there will always be a next time.  Here is a list of the artist who will be joining us here at The Aviary over the next several months.  We really look forward to seeing what they create with our products!
Stephanie Eaken
Jill Doyle
Emanuela Zoey
Kristie Larsen
Carmen Whitehead
Ashley Hamm
Marie Johansson
Kathleen White
Amanda Jayne Baldwin
Monica Edwards
Agnieszka Bellaidea


 We will be learning more about these lovely ladies soon, but for now I hope you will help me congratulate them on making the team.  

No comments:

Post a Comment