Friday, April 18, 2014

Vintage music box

We just returned from a fabulous trip to southern France a couple of weeks ago.  I love European children stores, so different from ours here.  I found these fun old time music rolls.  So hubby made this box and I decorated it for my sister's birthday gift this year.  I hope you like it.

 I used these fabulous Graphic 45 Secret Garden stickers and rough sanded the edges then use brown ink on them.  I wanted the feel that this box came from years ago. 

 The top has an old seed box label.  I did not wish to cover up all the wood and left the corners exposed.
Thank you for stopping by to see what is happening here in our little ole work shoppe!  Happy Easter one and all.

Vintage Utfordring 
Color Conceptions

2 comments:

  1. Lovely decorated box!
    Thanks for joining us at Vintage Utfordring.
    hugs,
    Mette DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. just lovely...lizzi vintage challenge

    ReplyDelete