Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Just Because

Just Because....you are so dear and sweet.  Spring is here and the weather is warm.  Children can't wait to play outside.

 I just received these incredibly beautiful Inkido papers and couldn't wait to create with them!

This is my little pumpkin playing in the sand.  We lived in Germany back then during the Chernobyl disaster.  Parents were told to keep their children indoors.  All the sand boxes on the play grounds were clear and new sand put down.  Scary times.

I had this one last remnant of lace that I was saving for a special layout.  I had to cut it in half to fit the length of the page.  Then I started layering. 
I
I gessoed the key tied this lovely blue cord around it and applied this awesome rub on.
I found this beautiful bright crocheted flower in my stash and layered it with blue flowers, a button and topped with a dot.
 I used this clothing tag as part of the flower petals.

Thank you for stopping by to see what the papers are saying today.  I am so close to my goal of 50 followers.  I hope you will become a new friend.  I look forward to seeing you again.  til then have a very blessed day.

Papers

Inkido  Yellow music, Beige Anemon, Butterflies Border

Embellishments

The Robin's Nest  The girls Rub-ons and blue dots
Little Yellow Bicycle Canvas stickers
KaiserCraft wooden flourished
Petaloo Botanica Collection Spring Berry cluster and Pixie Glen flowers.
Stash item; lace, bling, yarn, key and various other blooms

C'est Magnifique sketch


Vintage Cafe Card Challenge  Use lace and layers

The Color Room Color pallet and clothing tag
Picture

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout! Love the blue colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So wonderful. I love the decoration.
    Hugs Elfi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout!!! Love the flowers and embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Love the attention to all the details of this page, especially how your layout draws the eye to the framed photograph:) Well done

    Thanks for sharing. Hugs Angie

    ReplyDelete
  5. sooooo beautiful wow :) thanks for playing along with us at Heart & Soul :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely GORGEOUS!! Found your blog through Lulupu. All your layouts are fabulous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout! Thanks for joining us over @ HeART & Soul this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Page! Thanks for playing with TCRs HeART & Soul!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful layout. I remember Chernobyl disaster very well - I was at school then. But I have lived much closer - in Poland, Warsaw. I am so happy that old times are gone.... Thank you for playing along with us at TCR.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! Be sure to stop by the Cést Magnifique Kits blog today!

    ReplyDelete