Sunday, January 12, 2014

Country boy

Even though this picture was taken in D.C. proper I have titled this layout "Country boy".  Brendan hops from country to country yet loves to live in the country.  He has now gone to his "new" post. 

XOXO Scrapbooking is back and better than ever!  I am pleased to be a new member of their inaugural design team.  We have decided to get back to our 'Scraplifting' roots. For the first half of this year one DT member will scrap a page and the rest of us will scraplift it. This way we can show our styles and how one page idea can create so many options.
  

 I scrap lifted from Tess's layout.




I have just discovered this "new" challenge site Southern Girls challenge.  They asked for all things "new" for their January challenge.  This paper collection is "new" for me.
I also enter this into BAP January challenge with 90% or more of this layout being made of Prima Marketing materials. 


Materials used
Prima Marketing Londonerry paper collection
Prima Marketing flowers
Prima Marketing wooden pieces
Graphic 45 butterflies from one of their papers

No comments:

Post a Comment