Thursday, November 7, 2013

Wedding Day

Very busy week this week.  Autumn house cleaning and preparing Thanksgiving treats.  Plus I just wanted to relax a bit a pull this layout together.







 C'est Magnifique has this lovely sketch which I used for this layout.



he Color Room provided me with the color pallet for this layout with their #162 Her room challenge.
Picture
Thank you for stopping by to see what the papers are saying today.  Wish I had more time to chat but I simply have soooo many more rooms to deep clean before company comes.

2 comments:

  1. such an elegant take on the palette! Compliments your photo perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for participating in the November sketch challenge at C'est Magnifique Kits. Congratulations! We have selected your layout as one of the featured projects this month. We love beautiful elegance of your layout. Thanks for participating in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete