Sunday, November 24, 2013

Fall Foliage




Eloise meeting a scare crow for the first time.  She was rather intimidated by it!  We had a grand time on our mini vacation to Arkansas at the beginning of the turning of the leaves.  Such fun!

Now Papiery do and C'est Magnifique this page does not resemble the postage stamp left on you site.  I changed the back ground paper because the papers were screaming at me to do so.  They can get really bossy at times! lol  I did not know how to change it on your end.  I hope you enjoy what you see here today.  Welcome!

I found this new challenge blog Papiery do Scrapbooking and their challenge this month is about Autumn.  I did this layout for their challenge.

 I used Maja Walking in the forest paper collection for the accents. I used C'est Magnifique sketch for my outline.




 My idea for the Fall letters on top of the picture frame was to give it a barn shape appearance.


 I interspersed leaves with crumpled and inked squares for the falling leaves we see in fall.
 Well, thank you for stopping by to see what the papers are saying today.  I hope you enjoyed your visit.  Come again. soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment