Monday, October 7, 2013

Toto!!

Toto!!

I had such fun creating this layout with Graphic 45 papers new and old.  My daughter, Katie decided that for last years costume party she would dress up as Dorothy would look after a tornado in Kansas.  She had a stick in her hair and a branch through her mid section.  Toto, of course, was missing from his leash.  This layout was to show the topsy turvy world created by a tornado.  The wizard's balloon was sucked up into a vortex ready to spit out to the other side into the land of Oz.





I took a look back through Inkido 's past layouts and thought I would remake it for this month's challenge.  I used like colors and the sketch is also the same except my has a lot more "stuff" in it. lol!
 
 I also used Scrap our Stash tic tac toe challenge and incorporate an arrow, chipboard and twine.

I hope you have had as much fun viewing this layout as I had in making it. 

13 comments:

  1. I really admire when the whole layout tells the story and yours certainly does! I can feel it's blowing!!! Thank you for playing along at Inkido challenge this month, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome page and so many gorgeous elements to check out on it! Thanks for joining Scrap Our Stash in our tic tac toe challenge. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool idea about your page, thank you for joining INKIDO challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! There is so much detail and texture in every bit of this! The black and white photo still stands out. I like lots of "stuff" too! :) Glad you shared with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun and imaginative this layout is! Thanks for playing tic-tac-toe at SOS!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really gorgeous! Love the texture and details! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow!!!! just stunning!!!! Thank you for playing along with Scrap Our Stash! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful idea and great job! Thank you for playing with Inkido this month, good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, such a cool page. I enjoy looking at it and searching from elements from my own page! Thanks so much for scraplifting my page and thanks for playing along with us at Inkido!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Creative! Thanks for playing along with SOS!
    e.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, such a super fun layout - loving all that you layered and the stash elements! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome layout! love all the elements and layering! Thank you for link up with us at Scrap our Stash!

    ReplyDelete