Monday, October 28, 2013

Joy of friendship

It is hard for me to believe that one year ago this month I started this blog.  I have learned so many new and exciting things in the world of scrapping over the year and I believe my work reflects it.  That is the beauty of blogging and scrapping we never stay stagnant.  So I say thank you to all of my followers.  I hope I have in some small way help you on your scrapping journey as you have helped me on mine.

 Sketchbook 365 has this awesome sketch challenge and I just couldn't resist.
It is a very compact layout filled with goodies.
 As many of my delightful followers know I love Graphic 45 papers.    Here I have used their Typography collection.

 Zva provided the beautiful blue jewels that grace the page. 
 Berry 71 bleu provided me with this fabulous mood board to work with on my color combo.    

Well thank you each and everyone of you for stopping by to see what the papers are saying today.  I hope I see a few more followers join me in this upcoming new year on my blog.

5 comments:

  1. This is so striking! I love the colours against the black :) Thank you so much for joining us at Sketchbook365, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet page Kathleen!

    Thank you for sharing another lovely project with us at berry71bleu.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable page!! Thank you for joining the Berry71Bleu

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you couldn't resist playing along with our sketch challenge. Just love what you have done with it! You've really made those Graphic 45 papers come to life! Thanks for joining us

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely... I also love Graphic 45 and you have put them to fabulous use. Love it...

    ReplyDelete