Thursday, February 14, 2013

Bon Voyage!




  I find scrapbook challenges a wonderful motivator to get through those stacks of wonderful vacation photos and finally do something with them besides gathering dust in a drawer.  This was from our Alaskan cruise vacation.  It was both cold and wonderful!  I wound up breaking my little toe as I ran to the balcony tripping over my hubby's boot to see whales!  Spent several hours down in the medical clinic getting it set and some pain meds.  The rest of the cruise was via a wheel chair. 

Below is the wonder C'est Magnifique sketch I used for this layout.  Wish me luck and thanks for stopping by and taking a peek.  You are awesome!



                                                        


1 comment:

  1. Such a wonderful page! Love the waves! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete